Aerify up to 8 deep on greens and tees!
The ideal deep tine aerifier for greens and tees maintenance is the new lightweight Terra Spike SL from Wiedenmann. It weighs approximately 1050 pounds and can go down to an 8” depth. This machine can be attached to a small 30 horsepower tractor. The width of the SL is 55”. With the higher productivity of the Terra Spike SL and the speed of moving from green to green with a small tractor, one machine should be all that is needed to complete your greens aerification in less than a day. The Terra Spike SL features the same innovative technology that is found in the Terra Spike family, thus making it the fastest deep tine on the market. The Terra Spike SL can be fitted with a variety of both solid and coring tines. Depth and angle entry adjustments on all Terra Spikes are easily performed with just a turn of a hand crank or a socket wrench at one central location.
Features may include:VibraStop
- The exclusive VibraStop system protects the driver from vibrations and the tractor and tools from damages caused by shocks and vibrations. The resulting smooth running is unique. VibraStop meets all requirements of the EU Directive 78/764/EEC with respect to whole- body vibrations. Vibrations that act on the operator are significantly reduced by the VibraStop system
- The exclusive TwinDrive symmetrically introduces the power from two sides into the robust, continuous crankshaft. If harmful load peaks occur while working, e.g. if the tine strikes a stone, the impact is absorbed by the special v-ribbed belt on either side. The encapsulated drive is securely protected from dust and dirt.
- The working depth is rapidly and correctly adjusted with a crank, without tools. The loosening angle is centrally adjustable with the supplied tool. The working depth and the loosening angle are easily readable on a large scale.
- The TERRA SPIKE® SL is equipped with exchangeable tine holders. The tine heads can be rapidly exchanged with only one screw. The machine is serially equipped with tine heads for tines with 12 mm intake. Tine heads for upwards ejecting coring tines are available as an option.
- The stable, computer-optimised crankshaft is supported in large maintenance-free ball bearings. The smooth running of the TERRA SPIKE® SL will also surprise you. The gear box has been moved forward in order to optimise the position of the centre of gravity.
- The optional turf retainer prevents damage to turf that is poorly rooted. The turf retainer has been designed to match tine spacing.