Aerify up to 10 deep
Regular deep spiking and deep aeration is necessary for healthy root growth. After decompacting the ground, the roots can penetrate deeper into the ground and make better use of water and nutrients.
The TERRA SPIKE® GXi 6 HD is dedicated to golf greens and other fine turf. High performance and excellent working quality, a very user friendly setup, technical reliability, and high durability are the key elements of the GXi 6 HD.
The GXi 6 HD is perfect for use on golf greens and tees, as well as sand based playing surfaces - to a working depth of up to 10.
Features may include:Productivity
- The less time is required for necessary deep loosening and aeration, the longer the turf can be used for sporting activities. The TERRA SPIKE® GXi 6 HD / 8 HD is designed for high working speeds and excellent quality of work. Your players will thank you.
- The exclusive VibraStop protects the driver from exposure to vibrations and minimizes the transmission of impacts and vibrations to the tractor and tooling. The result is unrivalled running smoothness. VibraStop fully meets EU Directive 78/764/EEC regarding whole-body vibration by significantly reducing the vibration exposure of the operator
- The exclusive PowerPack also absorbs impacts and vibrations whilst protecting the driver effectively from exposure to vibrations. The tractor and the machine are also protected reliably from damaging peak stresses. The combination of PowerPack and VibraStop makes the TERRA SPIKE®GXi 6 HD / 8 HD quick, effective and productive
- The exclusive TwinDrive transmits force symmetrically from both sides into the robust continuous crankshaft. If damaging peak stresses occur during operation, e.g. when the tines strike a stone, they are absorbed by the special ribbed vee belts on either side. The fully encapsulated drive is dust and dirt proof
- The QuickSet allows you to adjust the TERRA SPIKE® GXi 6 HD / 8 HD quickly, correctly and toollessly with three cranks. One crank for working depth adjustment and two cranks for heaving angle adjustment. Quickly and easily. Working depth and heaving angle are indicated clearly on large scales
- The tine adaptors for the 20 mm solid and 25 mm hollow spoons are conical to ensure the tines lock securely into place. Tines can be mounted and removed effortlessly with the integrated QuickFit tine mounting and extraction system. Easy and quick tine replacement mean higher productivity
- The unique Advanced Tine Control(ATC) system ensures a precision plunge action. A constant hole spacing is maintained and the quality of work meets the highest standards even at high working speeds. To keep it that way, all moving parts of the ATC system are mounted on the front of the TERRA SPIKE® GXi 6 HD / 8 HD, safely outside the working range of the tines
- The robust, computer optimised crankshaft runs in large maintenance-free ball bearings. You will surprised by how smoothly the TERRA SPIKE® GXi 6 HD / 8 HD runs
- The highly robust tine holders with large-sized ball bearings are designed to withstand heavy-duty use. The ball bearings and tine holders are resistant to impact, dirt and sand and ensure reliable operation at all times.
- The optional turf retainer prevents damage to shallow rooted turfs. The turf retainer is designed to match the tine spacings, regardless of whether you fit 2 or 4 tines per tine holder.