Aerify up to 11 deep
Regular deep verification is vital to healthy root growth. Breaking up compacted soil allows roots to penetrate more deeply into the soil and make better use of available water and nutrients. This improves water flow and the air flow in the soil, eliminates thatch, and increased the strength of the grass.
The TERRA SPIKE® XD is used on golf greens, tees, fairways, and athletic fields with working depths of up to 11. High performance and excellent working quality, user friendly setup, technical reliability, and high durability are the outstanding features of the XD.
Features may include:TwinDrive
- The continuous crankshaft is driven on both sides by elastic ribbed V-belts. The maintenancefree drive is encapsulated and dust and dirt proof.
- The extremely sturdy, computeroptimized crankshaft runs on large-sized ball bearings. Precisely calculated counterweights give the TERRA SPIKE® XF / XD unrivaled smooth running.
- The optional turf retainer prevents damage to shallow rootedturf.
- The working depth of the TERRA SPIKE® XF / XD can be adjusted easily and without tools by using a manually operated crank. As an option, the working depth can be set hydraulically from the seat of the tractor – even while driving.
- The robust tine holders with large-sized ball bearings are capable of withstanding extreme conditions, such as impact loads, dirt, and sand
- The integrated tine fitting and removal system allows quick and trouble-free fitting of the conical 3/4 and 1 hollow tines
- Central and quick adjustment of the tine entry angle (90Â° to 65Â°) and working depth without need for tools. With only one central crank, you can easily and quickly make these settings which are so important for the quality of your work - regardless of the tine length you have fitted or whether the tine is new or used