Blades to handle all of your demanding jobs
Rhino® has been manufacturing the leading line of tractor mounted blades for over 50 years. A Rhino blade means Rugged Durability, Superior Craftsmanship, Innovative Design, and Outstanding Performance. Whether you need to dig a ditch, repair a terrace, maintain a road, remove snow, clean a feed lot, or prepare a level surface, there is a Rhino blade right for you.
Features include heavy-duty three-point hitches, reinforced mainframes, massive solid steel kingpins, precisely-formed moldboards, and mainframe swing, moldboard angle, and moldboard tilt adjustments for rugged durability and outstanding performance. The 850, 950 and 1540 blades are available with either manual or hydraulic adjustments to help fit a wide range of applications and needs. The 2500 and 3500 blades feature all hydraulic adjustments for greater operator convenience. Rhino blades - unequaled Selection, Quality, and Performance!
Features may include:
- Heavy-Duty 3-Point Hitches
- ½ x 6 Replaceable Cutting Edge
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty.
FULL MACHINE WARRANTYBLADE FEATURES
- Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you’ll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Every Rhino rear blade features a precision-formed moldboard with the exact curvature needed to achieve maximum penetration. The constant curvature and the perfect fit of the replaceable cutting edge allows Rhino blades to cut and roll the material rather than dragging, saving time, horsepower, and fuel. Another important feature not found on most competitive blades is the cutting edge which extends out past the end of the moldboard slightly, reducing the rate of wear on the moldboard.
- Every Rhino big blade features a solid steel cold rolled kingpin, heavy-duty three-point hitch, massive mainframe, and reinforced moldboard for superior strength and durability. All pivot points are designed and built to exacting tolerances for a tight fit, long wear, and dependable service. Multiple manual adjustment settings and infinite hydraulic settings make Rhino blades one of the easiest rear blades to operate.