Maximize Crop Yield Potential
The 5635 field cultivator offers high residue capacity, excellent depth control, plus superior clod sizing and leveling to create the ideal seedbed for your high-value seeds.
The KUHN Krause 5635 field cultivator, with its 5 rows of shanks, provides the residue flow necessary to work in today's high-yielding cash crop conditions, while shanks on true 6 spacing and split-the-middle shank pattern ensure that volunteer weeds are removed across the entire width of the machine. Features such as the exclusive floating hitch design and positive stop depth control ensure working depth remains consistent for even germination and uniform emergence.
Features may include:Create the Ideal Seedbed
- Mix: The 5635 field cultivator provides increased residue flow through the five rows of shanks in high residue conditions.
- Cultivate: Uniform cultivation with the split-the-middle sweep pattern removes green growth leading to better seed-to-soil contact
- Enhance Seedbed Condition: The 24/7® leveling systems create a smooth, level seedbed surface for reduced planter row unit bounce, providing consistent seed spacing and planting depth.
- The first three ranks of shanks till the full sweep width, while the fourth and fifth ranks till the middles creating a split-the-middle sweep pattern
- Six-inch shank spacing provides maximum tillage action and uniform soil, residue and herbicide mixing
- Front-to-rear frame clearance of 139” allows the 5635 field cultivator to handle high volumes of residue.