A Compact Tool for Gardening and Landscaping
The EL 23/43/53 power tillers feature a high-style design and quality finish that produces a smooth and clean finish ready for planting or seeding.
The EL 23/43/53 power tillers are all adaptable tools and suitable for various tasks. These machines have been designed for seedbed preparation, gardening, greenhouse operation and landscape maintenance. The EL 23 addresses the needs for small tiller operators with high-quality tilling producing a smooth and clean finish. The EL 43 is suited for compact and small tractors while the EL 53 is designed for demanding environments on tractors with greater horsepower.
Features may include:High Clearance Rotor
Long Service Life and Minimal Maintenance
- The rotor and hood design maximizes the efficiency of smaller tractors. Soil and clods flow freely to effectively work the ground without producing unnecessary drag that robs horsepower from the tractor.
Central Cast Iron Gearbox
- The rotor is driven by tempered steel sprockets, located in a side case with thick walls on the EL 53. The oversized chain with automatic tension adjustment is much more resistant to fatigue than competitive models. The drive is immersed in an oil bath for consistent lubrication.
- The central cast iron gearbox of the smaller models is mounted directly on the tiller frame with hardened forged steel gears that run in an oil bath. It can be offset with the 3-point frame to avoid an awkward angle on the transmission. This allows it to work easily under trees and on field edges. The drive is protected as standard by a friction slip clutch.
Progressive Lateral Offset
- The optimized design of the rear hood is adjustable, especially valuable when changing work intensity with C-blades for optimum tillage and plant residue handling.
- Offset hitch capability normally allows a tiller that is narrower than the tractor to erase the tractor wheel track on its right side. Offsetting the hitch is easily accomplished by sliding the three yokes of the tiller frame. Thanks to this continuous manual offset, the machine can be adapted according to the situation to ensure stability.
- The compact design and low profile of these small power tillers allows the tiller to work safely under overhanging branches and close to greenhouses.