Precision Nutrient and Seedbed Management
The 3-point mounted Gladiator® is available with 4 to 16 rows, with 30 to 40 spacing. The innovative folding toolbar increases transport stability and reduces folded dimensions.
The KUHN Krause Gladiator® 1205M mounted strip-tillage system offers on-row conservation tillage, precise nutrient placement and non-stop seedbed conditioning to help progressive producers manage input costs. The innovative fixed-frame toolbar and ST-PRO™ row units are easy to adjust and require no daily maintenance. They contour to the ground’s surface conditions allowing the shanks to consistently operate at your predetermined depth.
Features may include:ST-PRO™ Value
- The row unit is the heart of the machine. ST-PRO row units are easily adjusted without tools in a matter of minutes, allowing them to be quickly setup to suit field conditions and ensure continued superior strip formation from field to field. KUHN Krause ST-PRO row units have no grease zerks, therefore require no daily maintenance further saving time and increasing productivity throughout the working day.
- 25” independent coulters offer continuous residue cutting
- Adjustable down pressure from 460 pounds to 660 pounds
Floating Row Cleaners
- Adjustable coulter scrapers remove sticky soil from the coulter blade
- Floating 16” notched disc blades consistently clear residue from the strip
- Automatically adjusts to the contour of the field eliminating the need for field-to-field adjustment
- Weights can be added or removed to ensure consistent residue management and flow
- Wrench-free depth adjustment
- Remove root zone compaction
- Promote water infiltration, deep root growth and early seedling development
- Drop Zone nutrient placement system
Strik’R® Nonstop Soil Conditioner & Shank
- Shank depth range of 6 to 12 in 1 increments
- Patented chain reel technology to break clods without destroying the berm
- 18” reel with 10 individual chain sections
- Chains shed wet soil and residue, achieving a uniform seedbed without plugging