Residue Management, Superior Leveling
Designed for seedbed finishing, KUHN Krause 7300 disc harrows deliver excellent residue cutting and seedbed preparation. Working widths range from 18’1” – 34’1”.
The KUHN Krause Class I – Seedbed Finishing 7300 tandem disc harrows offer the quality and reliability you need for proper placement of your high value seeds. These machines deliver excellent residue cutting and seed preparation. Proper seed placement is critical to maximize yield potential. These discs provide a good weight-to-blade ratio to ensure consistent operation in a variety of soil conditions.
The 7300 disc harrows offer tillage versatility to the owners of 100 to 300 horsepower tractors. Choose from rock-flex or rigid bearing arms pending on the soil conditions you have on your farm and between wide or narrow blade spacing to give your field the level of finish you’re looking for.
Features may include:Gang Design & Residue Razor™ Disc Blades
- 7300 tandem disc harrows feature 22” diameter blades with 17-degree front and rear gang angles. The 17-degree gang angles give this machine unmatched performance for residue sizing, soil mixing, herbicide incorporation and field finish while reducing draft and compaction. Rear gangs feature tapered blades to provide a level pass-to-pass finish. Bolt-on extension spool and furrow filler blades are standard equipment on 7300 discs, so inadvertently hitting an obstacle doesn’t damage the entire gang.
- KUHN Krause heavy-cast spools multiply the strength of the disc gang. Spools are line-bored for an exact fit on the tie rod and precision faced to perfectly match the blade surface. A larger bell on the concave end and a smaller bell on the convex end provide an overlap fit against the blades, supporting the blade more positively without creating a stress line.
- KUHN Krause rigid scrapers are heat treated and hot formed from the same high carbon steel we use in our disc blades. The result is an extremely strong and efficient scraper that resists wear.
- Rigid Bearing Arm: Rigid bearing arms provide a cost-effective solution in non-rocky conditions offering consistent depth with limited lateral movement. Rigid bearing arms feature flange-style SuperSeal bearings.
- Rock-Flex Bearing Arm: Rock-flex bearing arms provide protection from rocky or hard soil conditions. Rock-flex bearing arms feature SuperSeal bearings.