The Specialty Crop Tillage Expert
With their low height, rounded frame edges combined with narrow widths, the HRB 102 Series power harrows are ideal for specialized work in orchards and vineyards.
The KUHN HRB 102 Series orchard and vineyard power harrows are exceptional due to their robustness and reliability. These rigid power harrows have working widths ranging from 4’ to 9’ 10”. They provide the same work quality, design and manufacturing level as larger models. The benefits of these tools include: easy adjustability to adapt to variable conditions and reduced maintenance and operating costs.
Features may include:Side Deflectors
- The shape of the side deflectors provides efficient ground guidance and channeling to ensure a good finish between passes.
- A large-diameter, maintenance-free Crumbler roller enables good soil framing and efficient working depth adjustment. The HRB 202, 252 D and 302 D power harrows can also be equipped with a Packer roller.
Compact and Durable Housing
- The hitch is made from a shaped and welded triangular steel plate. This helps ensure longevity in all soils and conditions.
- The section, blade teeth and blade holders form a compact and durable assembly. The small distance between the section and the top of the blade holders prevents stones from getting jammed. Moreover, the soil flow is directed down toward the blades.
- The HRB 122, 152, 182 and 202 come standard with shear bolt protection for the driveline.
- The HRB 122, 152, 182 and 202 feature a single-speed gearbox. The interchangeable Duplex gears on the HRB 252 D and 302 D allow different rotor speeds for excellent mixing whether the soil is hard or crumbly.