The 1812 Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter is designed for small tractors with a PTO horsepower of 50 to 75. The narrow cutting width of 12-feet makes this Flex-Wing ideal for rolling terrain where a wide rigid cutter will not perform as well. Grass, weeds, and brush up to 1 1/2-inch diameter are no match for the hardened parallel uplift blades. The narrow width is also ideal for orchards with prunings that must be cut into smaller pieces. The 1812 has maintenance friendly features, E-Z cleaning decks, high performance cutting and distribution, and it is built Bush Hog® tough for years of reliable service.
Features may include:Performance
- E-Z clean smooth decks are on the center and wings.
- Wing “free float” without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Gearbox oil sight gauge allows the checking of the oil level in a few seconds.
- PTO driveline holder is standard.
- Wheel spindles are in halves for economy and ease of maintenance.
- A single hydraulic hose is standard for lifting.
- Center section cushions are at each axle arm to absorb shocks near the wheels.
- Replaceable full length sideband skids give maximum protection and strength to the sideband.
- Wheel hub cap retainers are standard to prevent loss of cap and hub grease.
- Safety lights for highway travel are standard.
- Full Length Sideband Skids
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil levels.
- Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheels. Shown.