Alamo Industrial® is pleased to announce TRAXX™RF, our new remote-control slopemower that is perfect for tackling vegetation in the toughest terrain. It thrives in challenging, hazardous and confined areas and allows you to reach the places other mowers cannot reach. This slope mower takes on up to 60 degrees with ease. TRAXX™RF enables you to work SAFER, FASTER and SMARTER than ever before.
TRAXX RF is one of the most innovative and exciting products ever to hit the grass maintenance market. You can tackle jobs with confidence that used to be dangerous, labor intensive and time consuming.
With TRAXX RF you get outstanding stability, intuitive finger-tip controls with a safe working range of up to 1000 feet. This technological marvel allows you to work up to 25 times faster than by hand and delivers an exceptional high-quality finish and can readily tackle 60 degree slopes.Features may include:
- All Terrain Operation – Rubber tracks with steel cleats and spikes combined with a low center of gravity and a 1,000 foot remote control signal permit safe operation on slopes up to 60 degrees
- Intuitive Controls – Features two separate joysticks for proportional track speed and steering control with an inverter switch to synchronize the stick functions to match the direction of travel
- Efficient Hydraulics – Total of three piston pumps with a combined output of 30.8 gpm supply power to each independent track drive motor as well as the cutter head power circuit
- Safety Comes First – Remote control features a one-touch emergency shut-off switch along with a secondary shutdown feature that triggers automatically if the controller is dropped
- Environmentally Friendly – 40 hp diesel engine meets Tier 3 (Intermediate Tier 4) emission regulations, in addition the hydraulic system is prefilled with Panolin® biodegradable oil
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.